Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snow Day Update

Since our Snow Day today we are about a day behind. Remember, I will not be there tomorrow. You will be doing BrainPop Reviews over Layers of the Earth. You will take the quiz after each video. Pay close attention, I will be taking a grade on these. On Thursday, we will be working in class on our projects. I expect most of the work to be done. You should be working on the flow of your presentation. Remember if you get spare time at a computer work on you PowerPoint presentations. If you are doing PosterBoard have everything laid out and ready to put on it Thursday. Bring in your models Thursday. We will begin our presentations on Friday. Keep up the good work. I am proud of the effort everyone has put into this project. I can't wait the see the finished product. Let me know if you need anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment